Submit your results
Congratulations to you and your class(es) on the completion of the germination portion of your Tomatosphere experiment.
Before proceeding with the submission of your results, please note the following:
This component of the project should be completed by the teacher - not by students. It is not appropriate for the students to be involved in the evaluative component associated with your submission. We encourage student feedback – to you – but respectfully request that you, the teacher complete this portion of the project.
Please make sure that you have the following information at hand.
- Your email address (complete, accurate, correct, no errors, and all upper and lower cases correct). If you enter an incorrect email address, the automatic response will not reach you.
- The number of "G" seeds planted and the number of "G" seeds that germinated.
- The number of "W" seeds planted and the number of "W" seeds that germinated.
- The DATE that you started the germination process (planting the seeds).
- The date that your first seeds of each type ( G and W) germinated.
- The date that the last of each type of seed (G and W) germinated.
Do NOT include seeds germinated in the growing spheres (if you used these).
After submitting your results, you will receive an automatic response indicating the conditions which apply to the two types of seeds - G and W.
You will also receive a certificate of participation from the sponsors for your students. It will be sent automatically; the certificate is signed by former CSA astronaut, Dr. Robert Thirsk, and the principal investigator for the project, Dr. Mike Dixon, University of Guelph.
Please remember... you will be AUTOMATICALLY enrolled for next year ( 2014), unless you let us know that you wish to be taken off the list for next year. If you do NOT plan to be involved, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can free up your seeds for other classes. Send all correspondence to email@example.com.